MEDICAL MISSION TO HAITI
A medical team organized by the Connecticut Haitian American Organization is on their way to Haiti. The group will be leaving from Bradley International Airport on March 8th at 6:20am and arrive in Port-au-Prince on AA Flight 1907 at 3:45pm. They are scheduled to return on the 13th. The team will consist of 16 persons:
• Yvon Alexandre - Translator & Team Leader
• Mohammed Saud Anwar, MD - Internal Medicine
• Alexandre Carre, MD - Psychiatrist (Haitian Creole speaking)
• Jean Carl Jarda, MD - Psychiatrist (Haitian Creole speaking)
• Cidna Valentin, PhD - Psychology (Haitian Creole speaking)
• Mustapha Jilani, MD - Prosthetics
• David Motycka - Prosthesis
• Paul Macy - Prosthesis
• Patricia Hightower, RN - Rehabilitation & Cardio
• Carine Murat, RN - (Haitian Creole speaking)
• Kathleen Scotti, RN
• Lourdes Vega - Rehabilitation PCA
• Maryse Adonis - Translator
• Paul Dupervil - Translator, Logistic
• Joseph Victor - Translator
• Helen Stein - Photographer
• Community Ambassadors for Haiti
We are seeking volunteers from each Connecticut school, hospital, and religious institution to collect items.
• Medical Professionals
If you are a part of the medical community and wish to offer your services in Haiti, please contact us for more information.
We need your support!
Please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org