The Connecticut Haitian American Organization, Inc. is a non-profit organization that has been providing resources to the Haitian community in Connecticut for over 10 years. It has set up a committee that is working directly with community leaders, civic leaders, and clergy members to launch a drive to collect monetary funds and basic supplies for those directly affected. The objective of the organization is to provide direct assistance to victims of the earthquake in Haiti.
Our mission is to promote a better understanding of the Haitian culture while encouraging the participation of diverse organizations and individuals to provide assistance to the people of Haiti.
- Commit to forming partnerships with health professionals, schools, religious institutions, and other community organizations to provide care to women, children and the elderly in Haiti.
- Support the Haitian American community and collaborate with other Haitian American organizations to provide individuals with the necessary information and resources.
- Manage our finances in a cost-effective manner so that funds are used resourcefully.
- Create financial transparency and demonstrate, upon any request, how funds are managed.
- Yvon Alexandre - Owner, Vibz Uptown, ACA Foods, Chair of Hartford Chamber of Commerce
- John Percy - President, Connecticut Haitian American Organization, Inc.
- Lawrence Davis - Vice President, Webster Bank
- Joseph Victor - Owner, Beverly Hills Limousine
- Frantz Eloi - President, Private Dispute Resolution Agency
- Henri Alexandre - Attorney, Crumbie Law Group; Former Assistant Attorney General, State of Connecticut
- Andrew Lawrence - President/Founder, Caribbean Trade Council
- Communication/Public Relations - Frantz Eloi | email
- Faith-Based - Rev. Samuel Sailor | email
- Fundraising - Joseph Victor | email
- Health - Michelle Tanner | email
- School - Open | email
We need your support!
Please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org